Friday 21 January 2011

Top Drawer continued...

The reason for my visit to Top Drawer was that I happened to be putting up and taking down the stand for the greetings card company I work for. While I was there I got chance to have a look around and check out some of the other companies exhibiting. Below is a round up of my favourites.

Snowden Flood a London based interiors accessories designer had some wonderful tea towels on display.
(Images from Snowden Flood)

arytrays is a swedish manufacturer of a huge selection of birch wood trays displaying everything from London Transport symbols to pretty florals. There is literally something for every taste.

(Images from arytrays)

I have previously posted about Mibo a lighting and homewares company based in Hove. They have added to their collection of paper animals with Forest Friends and The Yolk Folk (the latter being perfect for a kid's craft project over Easter).

(Images from Mibo)


Lush Designs produce a wonderful array of Lampshade designs, the illustrations are so fantastical especially the Foxy design.

(Image from Lush Designs)

I have been a massive fan of Michelle Mason ever since she created her Stella felt Rug which was shortlisted for the Homes & Gardens Classic Design Award in 2009. At Top Drawer she was also exhibiting her accessories range which featured lovely illustrations of London life.




(Images from Michelle Mason)

 Last but certainly not least is Hello Geronimo, apart from the fab name, their button artwork really caught my eye. They are really striking and something completely different whether in frames or attached to cushions.


(Images from hello geronimo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...