Tuesday 15 March 2011

Monogrammed Stationery

I was looking through some of my fave websites and found these lovely Monogrammed Note and Calling cards from the people at Rifle Paper Co. You can completely customise your order by choosing the font and colour.

They also do these wonderful pencil note cards which can again personalised with your name and choice of colour.



These Dog Note/Calling cards are also very cute. You can choose from a Scottish Terrier, Shaggy Dog, Airedale Terrier and a Boston Terrier illustration (I think they must like Terriers, but then who doesn't). Then personalise with your name in a choice of font and colour. I very rarely send notes but I am tempted just so I've got an excuse to buy these cards.




(All images from Rifle Paper Co)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...