Tuesday 14 June 2011

Parasols

As we have bought our garden furniture (it will need work before we actually use it) but at least we are half way there. Now my attentions have turned to a parasol. If you read this blog often you will probably realise my husband and I have a thing for Moroccan gardens, so I have been looking for a parasol that fits into this theme. I found a great selection on not on the high street by The Indian Garden Co a company based in Henley-on-Thames who work with skilled artisans, whose families have been traditionally making these products for centuries.

Bridal White


Bali Spa

Monsoon


Raj White

Raj Pink
Their Cream Pearl Parasol has also been used in the Alice in Wonderland film.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...