Wednesday 31 August 2011

Decorate, it's here!


Images from Decor8 and Amazon

I have previously blogged about a fantastic book Decorate created by Holly Becker of Decor8 fame. It's an inspirational book crammed full of ideas for the home, and thankfully unlike other books it makes sense of a world that often scares people, by looking at your home creatively.

Well I have finally got my own copy and it is a truly beautiful book, with hundreds of interior images. I think I would like to use every idea somewhere in my new house. That's probably not possible but I might give it a damn good try!

The book explains about planning your space, use of colour and decorative pieces and even how to make statements of your favourite pieces of furniture or architectural features you have in your home. I can't wait to get started on using it.

So if you fancy an interiors book with a difference check it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...