Thursday 22 December 2011

DIY Paper Snowflakes

Once again apologies for the silence on my blog, I am knee deep in decorating our main bedroom in time for Christmas. The carpet fitters are coming tomorrow morning and we still need to put final coats on everything including the skirting so starting to panic a little! aaahhh.

Anyway I thought I better sign off for Christmas properly with my last post of the year. Here are some instructions on how to create wonderful paper snowflakes from Jessica at How about Orange.

Image from How about Orange

All you need is some standard printer paper, stapler and scissors. Simples!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year and hopefully i'll be back to posting on a more regular basis from my new cosy bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...